We've put together a complete build set for the first time for 0.09.
- A LOT of work's gone into resolution independence. Pretty much every UI's been touched to make them well-behaved across multiple resolutions (which is a must on Android, but useful for everyone)
- Cleaned up Mia's 2nd movie to make it feel more coherent
- Added in 100+ new memories, and made memory unlocking work (unlock scenes you've seen, and view them from settings)
- Fixed some store bugs introduced in the UI cleanup (* blush). You can now buy Mia's t-shirt in the clothing store again
- New UI for the computer is hopefully easier to understand.
- As of the next full build (0.10) we'll be slowing down the release cadence, and asking people to help beta-test early versions. We'll do another post about that going forward.
Hope you guys enjoy the build!
Get Making Movies
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.